Membership Perks for the Aficionado
The Jam and the Collective
The Jam now shares space with our friends at The Collective (aka The Drummers Collective). It's a very cool arrangement, for a number of reasons:
- Easy access by subway
- A very large room for jam sessions and large band rehearsals
- Lots of studios for rehearsing and recording
- Access to all the great programs (lessons, masterclasses, etc.) at The Collective
- Sessions at The Jam benefit Visionary Media Company programs for blind and visually impaired artists
We have spaces for solo artists, small groups, or a whole stage setup for the band.
Perfect for rehearsal, jamming, photo and video shoots.
If you're looking to improve your game, branch out, or just meet new people and have fun, the Jam can help with personal and group instruction.
Want to learn ?
Drop us a line, tell us what you'd like to learn, and we'll connect you with talented and fun musicians who will help you sharpen your skills.
Jam Members stay connected through our eBulletin which offers musical services to our community:
- Personal ads - bandmates recruiting
- News about upcoming shows
- Pro Tips for jamming and gigging
- Bad jokes
Subscribe to The Flurry
You can sign up to receive the flurry using the form on the website footer.
The Jammy Awards
Once a year, we pull out all the stops to celebrate recreational music-making in New York City, to honor the finest musicians and bands in our scene, and generally have a crazy-good time.
Come join us for a rock'in night featuring ten bands playing their hearts out for 22 minutes apiece, and more than $7,500 in prizes, outrageous attire, a kick-ass light show, smoke machines, and not a single speech.